Do y'all recognize that from a song? Well it's the song "Time's A Wastin'" by June Carter. I'm actually babysitting wittle Brooks Goerig, who is now snoozing, while I watch the movie Walk the Line. So that's where the song comes into play.
Not much has been going on since I arrived back in EC but it seems I'm either really busy or really bored. I've finished with softball for the summer and I'm not sure when I have to return in the fall. I also know what classes I'm taking when I return to Aggieland. Right now, I'm registerred for 12 hours consisting of: Women's Psychology, Music Theory, State and Local Government, First Aid, and Fundamentals of Coaching. I may add Biology if I can get into a class at Blinn that will work with my schedule. I may have stated that I might add another minor but I'm really wanting to take floral design with Laura so that could go towards my Ag Journalism minor in fact. ;)
Before returning to EC, I layed out by the pool with Jeanne and Alex Arbuckle, cut a few inches off my hair, run a lot of errands, and even got a massage! I took a trip through Houston before I came home to EC and picked up some beads and stones off Harwin to start making my own jewelry! So far, so good! Shelby and I have researched dogs and I don't know if we can officially decide between a Minitature Schnauzer or a Boxer. Our concerns are the small backyard we have and protection.
I hope summer doesn't pass by too quickly because I have so much to do and see and participate in. I say that because Emily wants us to run a half-marathon or something like that with her. It's possible and do-able but that's a lot of hard work! I just got back into running but we'll see!
So I'm going to pay attention to this movie because I've never gotten to finish it!
Happy Trails! (in my southern accent...lol)
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment